- architecture is not only about database and language
- a node code could not scale, it can be heavy very fast
- we don t talk about the load -> it can go very high today
- what about multi datacenter ? the lag between europe and usa or asia is notable
- elasticsearch don t scale so easily and lineary: be aware of the product documentation ! it is an ideal world
- what about the load balancer ?
- what about the shared instances / data / concurrency between the node process
- what does the node process do ? it can be anything and make all the difference ! todo it is rare it is only an async tcp server !
Latest data visualization projects
- elasticsearch hello world tutorial
- Simple and usefull monit conf for elasticsearch
- datavisualization with d3.js + elasticsearch + bordeaux open data
- AngularJS + d3.js + node.js + express
- StatsD + Graphite: “super lightweight client side” graphing solution
- Using kibana as a generic elasticsearch app explorer
- Amazing nginx JSON hacks – via Gabriel Weinberg’s Blog
- Simple apache read only reverse proxy on elasticsearch
Contactez moi !
elasticsearch consultant based in Bordeaux France and working internationally.
I work with elasticsearch as an early adopter since 2011.
My client go back to me for specific NoSQL knowledge, elasticsearch, architecture consulting, training, technical advices...