Now i’m british since 6 months. Not so easy. I discover the underground part of London.
- Far from tourism places
- Far from hype / rich / trendy place
- Popular british places in real life
This is a pleasure at this time. Now i have the sensation to be really in another country. It is not the case in Canary Wharf or Liverpool street.
- Now i have to be used to my nez keyboard layout
- I have made some choice for my career
- I work so remotely that i could be elsewhere
- Adaptation leaked a huge part of my professional energy
- I’m going to explore the cheap / raw / internet of object tech way
- I’m going to be a remote extremist
- I’m going to be a “tracer’, fan of events around Europe
- I’m going to take time to work less and better, and think more
- I’m going to use the slow tranport like bus and so on
I think this new adventure begin just now.
Thank all for following my tech life ;)