- A very goog conference about Neo4j, the graph database is incoming at the jug
- Nicolas was a contributor to maven and is a co-author of the book of “Apache Maven”. Engineer at cloudbees.
- The question: where to deploy ?
- Jenkins could be used as a “reomte control via ssh system”
- I should take a look at builder and chef….
- Cloud ?
- Elastic and fast (get server instance in minutes)
- Self service
- Shared ressources
- Standard network access (ip / http …)
- Measure service for billing (io / network io / ram ….)
- IaaS -> Paas -> Saas -> there is a big gap !
- Cloudbees product wrap a lot of stuff: do one thing one time the best way and share it
You might also like
- elasticsearch hello world tutorial
- Simple and usefull monit conf for elasticsearch
- datavisualization with d3.js + elasticsearch + bordeaux open data
- AngularJS + d3.js + node.js + express
- StatsD + Graphite: “super lightweight client side” graphing solution
- Using kibana as a generic elasticsearch app explorer
- Amazing nginx JSON hacks – via Gabriel Weinberg’s Blog
- Simple apache read only reverse proxy on elasticsearch
elasticsearch consultant based in Bordeaux France and working internationally.
I work with elasticsearch as an early adopter since 2011.
My client go back to me for specific NoSQL knowledge, elasticsearch, architecture consulting, training, technical advices...