Years after years we have to learn new language. What we capitalize is the ability to start with good practice and a comfortable dev environment.
So this time, i’m going to play with node.
I create a repository on github first, and then clone on deskstop. Its time to open source, no more excuses !
Testing with mocha + growl
- add chai (assertions) and sinon (mocking)
- mocha super growl notifications: each time your it command + S you got a pop up with tests status. It really help the satisfaction of the coder seeing is test passing.
- my github account is linked to travis
- each time i commit the linked project is build
- travis send me a mail if test passed or not
- and i can display a travis icon with test status !